Glass Cloche Flowergardens
Wrapped Bunches, Arrangements, Wreaths and more
Choose a Variation
Pick up Location is Bull Creek.
Delivery will be depending on routes and schedules, and can be 1-5 business days after store order.
Delivery Within 15km of Bull Creek is $13
Delivery within 20km of Bull Creek is $20
(if specific delivery details are required please touch base prior to ordering)
What are Everlasting Flowers?
Also called Forever florals, they are REAL flowers that are dried and/or preserved to use as long lasting natural interior decoration.
My arrangements, wall art, bunches and wreaths are handmade in Perth by myself selecting local, and international product.
How long do they last?
They will last at least 12 month, but with good care many more years, please refer to Care Instructions provided below.
- Do not water
- Not suitable for humid environments like kitchens/bathrooms. In coastal or rainy areas, keep them away from vents/heaters.
- Do not expose to direct sunlight for prolonged periods. This can speed up fading of colours and can make them brittle faster.
- Preserved flowers and foliage are delicate and should be handled with care. Do not bend, squash or press the petals, leaves and stems.
- If you notice a drop of dark liquid forming on foliages, this is normal and is the glycerine expelling especially in a change of weather. Simply wipe it off with a tissue.
- If dusty, use a hairdryer on low and cold to gently blow away dust.
- If you are using your forever wreath on your front door during the festive season spray with UV protectant each year to prolong its life, but fading and deteriation will occur.
- Do not use outside if exposed to the elements, some dyes are not waterproof and will start leaking colour if wet.
- If you have an issue with pantry moths and other insects, please be vigilant as some species find dried flowers especially tasty.
Custom Orders and Commissions
Most custom orders or larger commissions can be arranged with sufficient lead times by contacting me directly on firstname.lastname@example.org